RICE RICE BABY COMPETITION.
JUDGE Family Rice Cooker
Great sushi requires great rice. If you struggle to cook perfect rice every time Yutaka wants to help you out by offering up an electric JUDGE Family Rice Cooker to one lucky winner.
Cooking rice to perfection, the JUDGE Family Rice Cooker includes a steamer tray where vegetables, fish and meat can be prepared alongside the rice. Its’ large capacity (4-10 portions) makes it ideal for a big family, and the keep warm feature removes the hassle of preparing rice at the last minute.
With fully automatic, one-touch operation the JUDGE Rice Cooker could not be simpler. Add measured rice and water, switch it on, the rice will cook to perfection and even keep it warm for up to 6 hours so it is ready to serve when you are ready to eat. Energy-efficient interval cooking and the easy-clean non-stick rice pot with measurement markings are great added features.
JUDGE has been a household name for generations. Purveyors of high quality cookware and kitchenware at value-for-money prices.
You can purchase the automatic JUDGE Rice Cooker and other high quality JUDGE cookware and kitchenware at http://www.hartsofstur.com/acatalog/Judge.html
To enter this competition:
- Like and share our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/yutakafoods) or follow us and retweet on Twitter (@YutakaNews)
- Leave a comment and let us know your favorite rice dish or ingredients to serve with rice.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The closing date is midnight on the 30th July, 2016.
2. In entering this competition you are acknowledging that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. This competition is only open to entrants from the United Kingdom, excluding employees of Tazaki Foods, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the price draw.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person per social media platform. A second entry per person is allowed for following both Twitter and Facebook.
6. The winning entrant in the competition will be the first person drawn at random.
8. If you are chosen as a winner of the competition you will be required to reply to any email on behalf of Yutaka within 7 days. Failing to do so will result in another winner being chosen.
9. The decision by Yutaka as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize will be offered.
11. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This will include use of their name and image in online publicity.
13. Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored for the purposes of administering the prize draw and sending of other Yutaka competitions.
14. Yutaka reserves the right to suspend/terminate any prize draw at any time if it has reasonable ground for doing so, which may include without limitations a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any willful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
15. No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted or those submitted via macros or similar. Yutaka may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.