Products - Try our tasty and healthy products!
Chicken Gyoza 240g (12 pieces)
Japanese-Style Chicken Dumplings
Crispy & Juicy!
Pan Fry from Frozen!
Pastry: Wheat flour, Water, Salt, Soybean oil.
Fillings: Cabbage, Chicken leg meat (18%), Onion, Chives, Modified tapioca starch, Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Soy sauce*, Salt, Sesame oil, Seaweed extract, Soybean oil, Yeast extract, Oyster sauce**, Soybean protein, White pepper.
*Soy sauce contains: Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol.
**Oyster sauce contains: Water, Oyster juice (Molluscs), Sugar, Salt, Thickener [E1442], Wheat flour, Colour [E150a].
See ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
1. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
2. Add frozen Yutaka Gyoza, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
3. Sizzle until the bottom of the gyoza is slightly charred. (1 - 2 minutes)
4. While the pan is hot, add 1/2 cup of cold water. (Be careful of oil splashes!)
5. Cover the pan and cook for a further 4 - 5 minutes on a low light.
6. When most of the water has evaporated, gently remove the gyoza and serve immediately with Gyoza dipping sauce.
How to make Gyoza dipping sauce:
Mix 5 tsp Yutaka Soy Sauce, 4 tsp Yutaka Rice Vinegar and an optional splash of chilli oil."
(For deep fry)
Fry at 170 °C - 180 °C for 4-5 minutes
Spray or coat a metal steamer or a bamboo steamer basket with vegetable oil for preventing the Gyoza to stick to the steamer. Alternatively, you can also line it with a cabbage leave instead. Place it into a wok or big pan and add hot water below 2-3cm of the surface. Once bring to boil, keep a low heat.
Place the frozen Gyoza making enough space to the each Gyoza onto the steamer. Put the lid on and steam them for 12-15 minutes under a low heat.
Serve with the Gyoza dipping sauce.
How to cook dumpling soup
Chop your favourite vegetables like carrots, celery, spring onion. Add 3 cups of water into a saucepan and boil the chopped vegetables for 1-2 minutes. Add the frozen 12 Gyoza into the saucepan. Cook for 3-4 minutes and serve.
Nutritional Information Typical Values
of which saturates
of which sugars
Product of Origin
Product of China.