Products - Try our tasty and healthy products!
Sushi Nori Seaweed 11 g (5 sheets)
Product of China
is a seaweed wrapper for sushi rolls.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Once open, keep sealed
How to roll maki sushi:
1. Place a sheet of nori onto the bamboo rolling mat.
2. Spread the cooked and seasoned rice as evenly as possible over the nori, making sure to keep a thin layer of rice and leave a 1cm gap free from rice at the top and bottom as you will need this to seal the roll.
3. Place the fillings on the rice and make a line of fillings. Do not put too much filling in otherwise it will be difficult to roll.
4. Begin rolling the nori carefully and evenly around the filling, using the mat to help shape it, rolling away from you and pressing firmly. Pull the bamboo mat away from you, and make sure to keep rolling the nori around itself.
5. Once the roll is complete, press down firmly on the mat helping to compress the roll slightly so that it keeps its shape.
6. Cut evenly and serve with Yutaka soy sauce, wasabi paste, and sushi ginger.
*This packet contains a bag of moisture absorbent sachet. Do not eat and keep away from children.
Nutritional information typical values per 100 g
Energy 1024kJ/ 242kcal
of which saturates 1.4g
of which sugars <0.01g